- calculating representative values of public exposure to harmful environmental factors and environmental health indices.
- monitoring and evaluating the environment and health for populations vulnerable to environmental pollution and identifying the health impacts.
- conducting constant surveillance of avian inuenza and research on wildlife diseases.
- conducting risk assessments on environmental pollutants and chemicals contained in potentially harmful products.
- conducting research on biological test systems for ecotoxicity and inhalation toxicity tests.
- conducting safety assessments on materials of global concern including nanomaterials and studying relevant control measures.
- registering, producing and releasing information on chemicals through risk assessments.
- conducting trace-driven research on environmental pollution sources using stable isotopes and multiple search methods.
- conducting research on environmental behavior of materials of global concern: the Stockholm Convention, the Minamata Convention, etc.
※ More details can be found in the Annual Reports.