- conducting research on global standardization of the environmental vehicle certication test.
- contributing to improving air quality through certication of production vehicle and post-management of in-use vehicles.
- conducting research on health effects of trace hazardous chemicals in the transport sector.
- calculating and improving greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions in the transport sector at national level.
- evaluating performance of eco-friendly vehicles and reviewing technologies for emission reduction devices.
※ More details can be found in the Annual Reports.